Date and Time: Wednesday, September 13, 2017, 6:30pm-8:00pm
Roll Call: RussellSenior,TedBrunner,JasonBergstrom,SteveTree
- Annual Board Meeting
- Select officers for the coming year
- Discuss any new/old business
- Continue with regular weekly meeting
- Pick location for next weekly
- Report on knod update:
- Updated to recent Debian release
- VPN tunnel problems resolved
- DNS problems resolved
- Node notes:
NodeEdison -- Wlanparts has yet to ship the items I ordered a few weeks ago, Charlie has not been able to confirm that FiberFi has installed the upstream yet.
NodeMoreRerun -- Still have not contacted the node host for an install date
NodeBeulahLand -- Still need to check out the bad ethernet run.
NodeWorldCup -- Would like to replace the existing alix and old AP with a Meraki MR24, will check out cabling situation while at the meeting.
Your Item Here
- Board Meeting started at 7pm
SteveTree appointed to Board of Advisors
TedBrunner - nominated JasonBergstrom as Secretary, and himself at Treasurer.
Unanimous consent on positions, with RussellSenior to continue as President.
- Considered the possibility of having staff and retreats, however these ideas have been rejected at present
- Board meeting adjourned at 7:12pm
- Node notes:
NodeWorldCup - AP offline, Russell turned on the AP in the Alix
NodeEdison - Wlanparts order went in August 28, no updated status or response
- If no updated status by end of week, cancel, then look to Invictus/Rick Lindahl
Charlie is asking about a temporary connection, FibreFi connection in place?
- TPLink external gear used in Europe, Russell will ask contact
NodeMoreRerun - still need to contact for mutual install time
NodeBeulahLand - MatthewKlug left a note to have them contact Russell to arrange a visit, find the ladder?
- Knod update
KeeganQuinn updated Debian Wheezy to Jessie to Stretch
- Russell fixed VPN tunnel, copied and distributed new keys (iris and drei - were alt tcp tunnel) CA update needed
- DNS - lookup via knod over public network (.ptp and reverse mapping) added 10.11.252 to local nets (override bogons)
- More validation of web site needed, there are a lot of redirects, also log review?
Migrated from NodeWorldCup to NW Hostel Cafe across the street
- Noticed both the new "World Cup" AP and now online Personal Telco SSID were both on Integra
- Need to make contact, as still interested in replacing Alix with MR24 (and likely not have separate World Cup AP...)
- Next week's meeting is a combo of C-Bar for meeting + Yoko's for sushi.