Dr. Morris Engelson spoke at the June 2002 PersonalTelco MonthlyMeeting. He gave a great introduction to RF basics and also talked a little about antenna's and how they work. He passed out some handouts which you can find on the DrMorrisEngelsonHandouts page.
- Former Chief Engineer for RF products Tektronix Inc.
- Former Graduate School professor OSU
- Author Modern Spectrum Analyzer Theory and Applications
- Fellow IEEE for contributions to spectrum analysis
- Currently consultant at JMS Consulting