- Node notes:
NodeMisdemeanor -- working pretty well, but having trouble with ipv6 routing, unclear why (gets an allocation, but shortly there after, upstream network stops forwarding ipv6)
NodeBuffaloGap -- installed a new MR24 in their office area, replaced the WDR3600 in the front dining room with an MR24 (both are dumb-ap's)
- Node??? -- replaced WDR3600 with a SPI-flash modified version
NodeMoby -- only other unmodified WDR3600 gateway device, should be replaced by an MR24.
- NodeLuckyLabSW -- Niraj Mali sent an email requesting the ability to run a 1080p60fps stream of a Super Smash Bros Ultimate event the have there every other Monday.
NodeLutz -- Matt was going to talk to them about an additional AP (and moving the existing one?)
NodeLionsEye -- offline since Sunday Aug 25
NodeWeidler -- offline since Monday Aug 26
NodeMcMaster -- offline since June
NodeFreefunk -- offline since May
WDR3600-16M -- patch was rejected by OpenWrt due to not supporting modified hardware
- MR24 -- there is currently a bug (identified by Russell) which about 1/4 of the time can result in a boot-loop (i.e. kernel panic mounting the rootfs during boot), patches are available, but not yet merged.
- Upcoming schedule
- Node Notes:
NodeWeidler - billing issue, property management company swap
NodeMcMaster - moved and not online yet
NodeFreefunk - moving as well
NodeLionsEye - offline, cause unknown
NodeMoby - last unmodified WDR3600 in service, need to hand Matt a replacement MR24
NodeMisdemeanor - odd ipv6 issue with Comcast Business, odd Comcast gateway as well (w/enet)
- issue with 4K blocks, squashfs/nopad
- Russell has patch for MR24 (may affect other devices)
- collecting/sniffing data from power meters, unknown encryption
- DIN meeting in east county
FreeGeek - passport to collect 4 stamps on digital literacy will get you a system
- Community ascertainment - need to ask questions at survey time in order to be addressed in franchise agreement negotiation time
- Municipal Broadband
- Tabling (not at labor picnic this year) + survey of electorate
- Auditors office requires quarterly filings of time spent lobbying. Soon to be expanded.
Next week's meeting is at NodeGooseHollow w/tentative board meeting