Date and Time: Wednesday, August 26, 2020, 6:30-8:00 p.m.
Roll Call: RussellSenior,JasonBergstrom,TomasKuchta,TedBrunner,SteveTree
- Node notes:
NodeStreetRoots -- nothing new
NodeBuffaloGap -- nothing new
NodeTwentyThirdTap -- ??
NodeBrunner -- need to discuss particulars of the configuration for a new MR24
- DIN Meeting
Another IEEE Zoom meeting Sept. 15th (5-6:30pm) https://events.vtools.ieee.org/m/238273 CBRS Standards and Commercialization of "OnGo" 4G and 5G Services
<add your agenda item(s)>
GalenSeitz donated AW-NB159H radios and pigtails to Russell
- Node notes:
NodeBrunner - public and private on new and old MR24s which will be on ports 1/2
- DIN Meeting - Russell related call with Don Wolff from PPS and guerilla networking, ongoing challenge with getting students connected.
ElizabethPerez - 3500 Chromebooks will be distributed in October, funds from CARES act.
- Charter review committee - 20 appointees (4 or 5 per councilor).
PP&R is also considering how to make their networks available, via vans? Will be issues with rainy weather
- C3PO stats - 5TB data in last 4 months, uploaded 350 GB, point in time 30 leases, both APs functioning, 900 unique addresses (but not unique persistent users).
- 122 DHCP renewals reconnecting ~164 users
- MHCRC - draft "community needs" assessment, comment period but unclear as to what it is.
Suggestion to hold in-person meeting on 9/9, either at NodeSuzette or NodeArborLodge