Election of two members of the BoardOfDirectors. Nominees are:
- Discuss status of current projects:
- New monthly meeting location?
- Roots has closed
- Criteria for future meeting location:
- Election took place, three voters, Marino and Russell are elected for two-year terms.
- Greg tells about a 60GHz backhaul to Pittock building to his building.
- Russell tells about going to Vienna
Russell tells about donation from SilverLining, some discussion of what to do with them, maybe more nodes or maybe an apartment building or maybe NodeWestover, since their internal network sucks so bad.
- Greg reports on Woodstock, is having mixed responses from local businesses, some positive, some not.
Russell reports that Gary Geist has offered to let us use the meeting room at LuckyLabNorth, also we spent most of a $50 gift certificate tonight Russell scored for helping patch up the LuckyLabNW network today (switching from Integra to Clear).