- Node notes:
NodeFirstUnitarian -- sometime Monday morning around 11:40, lost contact with the belltower device, query initiated with building staff, probably either power or cable came loose.
Node3CPO -- contacted by AllGoodNorthWest a few days ago, suggesting a possible upstream connection for the Weidler location ... discussions underway, Russell suggested a site visit to see of candidate is at all possible.
OpenWrt -- more nftables carnage happening in the tree, inducing some package dependency and config stub reorganization
- Russell has applied to be on the digital navigator grant selection committee
<add your item here>
- Node notes:
NodeMisdemeanor - Down for a day, PGE power issue, Matt called and they power-cycled
NodeKlickitat - Better anchoring of antenna, then re-aimed, improved signal by 10db
NodeFirstUnitarian - Node on belltower is not reachable, but device in closet is reachable. Tried reboot of closet device, didn't fix, contacted site. They had a previous power issue. Russell may head down Thursday to take a look.
Node3CPO - AllGoodNorthWest (Daniel and Gabrielle) may be interested in help on Weider via Albina Multnomah County Library branch (Alonzo as contact). Even if they plan on replacing the library building in the year, it would help to determine future building/service direction.
OpenWrt - other things broke due to nftables changes.
- Office of Community Technology - Russell has applied to be on the digital navigator grant selection committee. They suggested he could also be on the grant committee.
- Russell applied to be on Multnomah County Library board.
- Russell offered an interview for Office of Community Technology job.
- Municipal Broadband PDX contacted by Oregon Business Monthly to talk about Federal Grants, where he got to inject some questions.
- Russell will give Jason numbers for CT-12, needs to be filed by May 15th.