Node name: Beaterville Cafe
Live Date: July 11, 2005
Sponsor: Bill, the Owner of Beaterville
2201 N Killingsworth St
Portland, OR 97217
- Router: Paradyn DSL
- Netgear WGT634U
- ESSID: www.personaltelco.net/beaterville
- BSSID: 00:09:5B:F7:C3:07
- Channel: 1
- Address: 188.8.131.52
- Gateway: 184.108.40.206
- Wireless Address: 10.11.6.193
- PTPnet Network: 10.11.6.192/26
- DNS: 220.127.116.11
Installers / Organizers
Maintenance and System Log
- 2005-07-11: dsl and ap in place. ssid set to www.personaltelco.net/beaterville. CAB to be built.
- 2005-10-13: AP was reset to default by owners friend. It is set back up and wroking as before. A CAB would be nice here.
2006-09-30: Node needs help. The SSID currently includes a comma (can we set it to just plain "www.personaltelco.net" without the suffix? the suffix part is a pain usually only worth it if there is another ptp ssid nearby), I was unable to associate even from inside at the counter during NodeAudit2006. Needs adding to the map. --RussellSenior
2006-10-09: Able to connect to the net from inside and right outside the cafe. Was not able to fix the comma issue as the AP password eludes me at the moment. -TomHiggins
- 2008-08-23: Reported AP issues. Will go check on Aug 25 08
2008-08-25: AP fixed. Needed a power cycle and a cable readjustment. The dhcp and internal IP numbers for the node were set to 10.11.25.x a while back by your humble narrator and need to be changed back at some point to its rightful setting. Since the password for the router as totaly vanished from my brain stem I will do up a reworking of the AP at some point in the future. Toss on the ToDo researching what newer more full feature firmware will work on this AP maybe doing a wifidog type setup...who knows.. For now its working and up and my breakfast is getting cold.
2012-11-21: Updated firmware to r34240 --RussellSenior