Node name: Irving Park
Node Info: NodeId:487
Live Date: July 16, 2003
Sponsor: Brian Wannamaker
- Soekris 4521 w/128 MB Compact Flash
- One Engenius 200mW radio cards
- One 8 dBi Superpass omni antennas
- One PoE injector
All equipment donated by Brian Wannamaker.
- Address: 188.8.131.52
- Wireless Addresses: 10.11.28.1
- Wireless Networks: 10.11.28.0/24
- DHCP Pools: 10.11.28.100-249
Installers / Organizers
Maintenance and System Log
2006-03-03: TroyJaqua fixes up the portless.net iptables to let the roof node through.
- This node covers the SW corner of Irving Park. Good coverage can be had at the sheltered picnic area between the tennis courts and the playground, and also at the picnic tables just to the north of the tennis courts.
No other www.personaltelco.net nodes are visible at Irving Park. I think Node476 is *not* at Irving Park, no matter what Donovan says. I am getting about 17 dB SNR at the picnic table at the crest of the hill. --RussellSenior
RussellSenior tried to connect today during NodeAudit2006, but despite seeing beacons from a distance of several blocks and despite being in plain sight of the antenna along Fargo Street, was not able to associate. This node could probably use a refurbishing.