Node Name: Red Wing Coffee and Baking NodeId:561
Status: Fully operational
Live Date: January 3, 2004
1700 SE 6th Ave.
A phone number and email address should be listed for this node.
- Linksys WRT54G
- ESSID: www.personaltelco.net
- Channel: 1
- Hostname: yeast
- Internet Network: 184.108.40.206/24
- Gateway: 220.127.116.11
- Upstream DNS servers: 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124
- AP: 10.11.0.2
- PTPnet Network: 10.11.0.1/26
Installers / Organizers
Maintenance and System Log
- 01/23/03 - Node reported down. AP is shown to be the problem
- 01/??/03 - nocat box rebooted
01/27/03 - TomFitz got AP back up, reports its still acting up.
- 05/17/04 - Very Stable. No probs in months.
2005-09-18 - Updated yeast. (- KeeganQuinn)
- 2006-05-12 - essid is 'linksys'. left a note for IT person to set essid to www.personaltelco.net.
- 2007-04-04 - linksys reset and essid moved back to the proper "www.personaltelco.net" by irving popovetsky (thanks irving!).
2008-10-06: Got a call about flakey behavior yesterday. Remotely, it looked like an abusive network user. The WRT had been reset, however. Today, I stopped by to check it out. Found the WRT in a default configuration (makes sense, given the reset), so I reconfigured the ip address to 10.11.0.2/26. Also changed the admin password. Because there are active node users here now, I'll defer changing the SSID until later, after business hours. Should be readily accessible remotely now. --RussellSenior
2008-12-03: Noticed in my stumble data that the access point at this node had been reset. I logged in to the admin interface via an ssh tunnel to yeast and reconfigured it to use the standard ssid and ip address and turned off dhcp. I left a card last time I was there, I wonder why people didn't just ask me for help if there was a problem? Please call me before pressing the reset button! Thanks --RussellSenior
Provides good, solid coverage inside the establishment and around the immediate vicinity.