All the various WirelessCommunity groups have been busy giving presentations to the public. Most of us have an informal arrangement that we're allowed to steal/borrow/plagurize each others presentations so long as due credit is given. I'd like to formalize that a smidgeon and list presentations that I know of that are available for the general public to use for promoting community networks so long as credit to the original author is given in the splash screen. -- AdamShand
Talks from BaWug:
- Ross Finlayson's talk on "Using a Unix machine as a Wireless LAN Base Station"
- Steve Rubin and Daniel Fitzpatrick's talk on "Long Range 802.11b Links"
Talks from Consume:
- Julian Priest's presentation for the National Multimedia Center in Mexico City in May 2001
Talks from NoCat:
Talks from PersonalTelco:
- Not online yet ...
Talks from SeattleWireless:
KenCaruso's presentation for the University of Washington Linux Users Group in December 2001
MattWestervelt's presentation for TTI Vanguard
Talks from NycWireless:
John Klos' presentation on IpV6 at the November 2001 monthly meeting
- Mark Tracey's presentation on on WEP vulnerabilities at the August 2001 meeting.
Talks from Foundation Wireless Leiden:
- Dirk-Willem van Gulik his presentation for the Dutch Ministry of public transports and water:
- Dirk-Willem van Gulik his presentation for Delt University, Faculty of Technology, Governement and management.
http://webfolder.wleiden.webweaving.org/wleiden-tud-2003-03/ (html, english)