This is a place to record progress on todo items generated by the associated weekly meeting, WeeklyMeeting20060405.
- Finish new MGP splash page.
Get in contact with Node55 (Hollywood Library) neighbor and see if she is willing to (a) purchase gear and/or (b) pay for the line. If not we will look to the community to pay for it.
Russell contacted DanRichardson. He indicated that the new node host would be interested in help funding the node. He indicated that she was already paying $20/month. We need to see what we can to do to help out.
- The neighbor (and some other neighbors) want to get together to talk about what's involved in setting up the node.
- OSDL Wireless Summit
- Contact Mt. Tabor gal
Find out who has the LuckyLab DSL Modem password so we can forward ports.
Fix the LuckyLab cat5 cable to the second AP using the fancy new cable tester and whatever else needs fixing.
Russell needs briefing from RobertPeterson anyway, so he'll try to connect with Rob on Monday afternoon in NW Portland.
- Complete and file tax forms.
Wait for contact from AnnaBananas
RussellSenior is waiting.
- Investigate P.O. box
RussellSenior visited his neighborhood post office. Establishing a forwarding address (good for only 3 months) will *close* the box. A second-smallest box, when available, is $80/year. They think they'll have one available in a couple weeks.
- Check out Tour de Crepe as potential node
NodeRodneyAndSkidmore needs checking out, probably upgrade the atheros drivers to fix broadcom-atheros incompatability.
- Make progress on PTP Handbook?
- Move smtp server (postfix) to donk
- another JFDI-fest needs scheduling to attack this one
Apply for grant laptops from FreeGeek for a node and for a stumbler rig.
- Work around wgt stumbler CPU-saturation problem
- Assign stumble zones to unstumbled areas