- Assemble and mount Node on rooftop
- Discuss Mississippi status post-vandalism
- Discuss Mississippi education efforts
- Eat grilled foods and drink chilled beers
- Putting up Michael's node
- Piddle around with bad wiring on Michael's homebrew PoE to his Orinoco RG-1000 AP inside a NEMA enclosure
- Wrapped the bejesus out of the antenna connectors and mast with tacky tape and electrical tape
- Don, Tyler and Troy climb on the roof to mount the chimney straps (the nice Warren Electronics) and the antenna mast
- Snake the cat5 down the chimney to the basement using a 16oz claw hammer as ballast, climb down. Don leaves.
- No link light, eventually discover a flakey tip on the roof end, Troy and Tyler fix it in the dark, climb down.
- Michael doesn't remember the password, needs to reset... Tyler climbs to reset. Troy leaves.
- Piddling around resetting.
Discussion of FieldDay2006, which is in about 10 days.