- Eric describes the Boise Neighborhood Association Meeting, which Russell forgot about until it was too late. Eric says he has contact information for the group, which he will provide. Eric and Russell chitchat about various things, until about 7pm when Eric leaves.
- Russell works on the load-balancing, but doesn't get it working quite right.
- Russell works on setting up monitoring on Eric's repeater configuration. This one is slightly complex because there are two devices, a Buffalo WHRG54S in client mode and a WGT634U as a local AP. The WGT has the association information, while the WHRG54S has the bandwidth utilization information. The WGT isn't directly accessible from Chevy due to the NAT. Russell tries to ipkg install snmpd, but is initially thwarted by the captive portal. Wget's the packages to his laptop and scp's them to the Buffalo manually.
- Russell notes that the Amnesia repeater is having trouble, tries a reboot, but it doesn't help.
AaronBaer shows up briefly with a friend. Doesn't stay.
MartinPeck shows up.
- Russell works on remembering how Cacti is configured for new devices, partially fails (succeeds later, from home).
JasonMcArthur shows up and bumps into the dysfunctional Amnesia repeater.
- Russell eventually decides to try power cycling the repeater, which clears things up considerably.
SaraHonsberger shows up.
Martin distributes liveCD's of bt2final.iso to those present.
- various techie things discussed.