Debrief on MississippiStreetFair2007, compile a to-do list
Discuss FreeGeekFair2007 booth
- Discuss OSCON booth
- table and electricity provided
- PLUG talk has been suggested to troll for new volunteers, probably a few months away
- Investigate possible interference issues in the vicinity of Amnesia
- Discuss and possibly test Buffalo WDS repeater possibilities to replace zd1211 devices
RussellSenior describes some node activities.
- Pick location for next weekly
Your Item Here
- To Do:
- add gmane link to general mailing list info page
- talk to early headstart again
- talk to self-enhancement, inc.
- get on boise neighborhood association agenda
Russell says he has to leave by 4pm or so from FreeGeekFair2007, someone else will need to do the tear down. Tent provided. Table provided. (i hope!)
MichaelWeinberg talks about OSCON party recommendations
- Thirsty Lion sounds like the happening party, Mike says.
EricMessersmith request L tee shirt in heather grey
No obvious interference problems observed at NodeAmnesia
- The Ruckus, with it's blinking dial of activity lights, proves to be at least a partial girl-magnet. The neighboring table couldn't get enough of it.