- Pick location for next weekly
- Eat delicious pizza and drink delicious beer, courtesy of a $40 gift certificate from the node host
- Try out the new node
- Discuss and plan progress on recent todo items:
- Hardware Grant/Loan process, forms
- Donk harddisk replacement purchase, installation
Your Item Here
- Russell arrives to find the node functional.
- Ordered pizza (The Mutt) and beer (Bavarian Crystal Weizen)
Weekly location selected as NodeOldTownPizza
- New node seems to work, mostly
- Discuss draft hardware loan application process
- agreement that permanent means "indefinite loan", hardware remains property of PTP, can use until it is no longer used for a public purpose. if devices are destroyed, we want to hear about it.
- board can decide on applications
- the board may or may not require a comment period on individual applications based on their sole discretion.
- Russell nominates Stefan and Sara for Board of Advisors
- Michael and Russell agree that a purchase of 2 hard disks for donk is reasonable and desirable, 250Gig @$80 each, roughly.
- Michael moves that we find a good non-discrimination policy to clone for our group. Several suggestions of the ACLU, we should maybe look at what it is. Oh, also the Wikimedia Foundation.
MichaelWeinberg made contact with the Case Western guy about their fiber/wifi network, can provide us with folks to talk with us, possible future speaker and/or advisors.
- Russell talks about node news:
- new node at Integrity Spirits due to go in tomorrow
- talk to the Multnomah Village developers