- Pick location for next weekly
- Decide whether we want to proceed on a PTP voice mail system along the lines Paul suggests.
- Either schedule or actually have an on-the-spot website review/edit session to clean up out-of-date-ness.
Poke up Michael about joint FreeGeek proposal
- Plan for a Mississippi Network Workshop:
schedule the final assembly of 6 GeekBoxes (addition of radio cards and antennas) now (as of this afternoon) in my basement to place in homes
- think about when to hold workshop
- talk about how to distribute boxes (what is a workable/fair criteria that ensures they leave my basement?).
Your Item Here
- Attendance was exceptionally light due to holiday
- Paul shows Russell around the office, including indoor basketball court and beer taps
Russell mentions the need to install pci radios in FreeGeek boxes to give away