Next meeting at NodeBasementPub, 1028 SE 12th Avenue.
- No word back from Gary ... either he got a new email address or he is ignoring me.
- Other location possibilities?
NodeCommunitecture roof upgrades?
Node Maintenance (excluding NuCab retirements):
NodeOakTree - has been offline for a couple months now, were told they were reconfiguring their network, should check in again
- We can attempt to contact Gary again via telephone. Other location: Mississippi Ballroom? (Mike will have contact for Mississippi Ballroom).
- Possibility to have Mississippi businesses provide refreshments.
- Steve notes that OSCon will be back in Portland next year.
NodeCommunitecture gave us $200 for AlixCab project. Can we do upgrades to the infrastructure on the roof? We need to repair the rooftop equipment. Sounds like a work party! We may want to put a high powered bullet on the roof. We can also get a 600mW radio for about $80. Can we move on this in the next few weeks? Needs to call Brian (Building Owner) to arrange for work to be done.
SteveTree asks if he can link to the Bakery Building to set up a node. We have a line of sight from The Bakery Building to Marshall Manor (where he lives). He also has clearwire service.
- Discussion about possibility of taking apart the skypilot's sector antenna to make a bunch of directional antennas. Work party?
We need to do some legwork (with NodeBarXV, especially) to get stuff online. NodeOakTree (John Schmidt)? Perhaps a work party next week early? ChristopherChen will run with make contacts this week. Field trip for diplomacy!
ChristopherChen needs to get cards dammit.
- Configuration management for openwrt?