- Pick location for next weekly
Discuss status of WoodstockWifiProject
Discuss status of SkyPilot storage plan
- locations available
- improve mothballing with electrical tape over sensitive openings?
- dealing with the extra bits
Your Item Here
Discussed next steps on the WoodstockWifiProject, including determining costs, if any, for internet backhaul, then begin polling businesses to see if the necessary budget, if any, can be pulled together.
- Discussed where the first batch of devices were stored, logistics for doing so, what other storage is available, what we need for packing up more stuff, places, etc.
- We anticipate roughly 130 devices in the near term, with maybe more in the future.
- We can easily handle storage of the 130 with current storage resources.\
We need to seal up the "vulnerable" openings of the SkyPilots, in particular, covering the N connectors and the cat5 entry to prevent bugs from fouling (already found one device that had been colonized by ants).
- Will need to get packing boxes for some of the other hardware:
- street light power tap cords
- poe injector enclosures
- mounting masts
- 12V batteries (from gateway enclosures)
- bracket parts
- miscellaneous fasteners
- (add your notes here)