Date and Time: Wednesday, October 5, 2011, 6:30pm-8:00pm
Roll Call: RussellSenior, CharlesHill, MarinoDuregon, Edward??, SteveTree
- Pick location for next weekly
Update on NodeArborLodge progress
Your Item Here
- Gave Edward some background about the Personal Telco Project, introducing him to the group and vice versa.
Discussed the status of ArborLodge:
- We know the address of the house with a chimney now
- Russell has ordered mounting hardware, but there is a holdup because one of the items is out-of-stock, but not sure which, needs to call.
- We'll need a ladder sufficient to reach the chimney/roof.
- Edward says he isn't afraid of heights.
Discussion of status of remaining SkyPilots:
- There are now 52 devices known (10-ish gateways, the rest are extenders)
- The contract has been awarded
- Russell has been in contact with the taker downers, and will get some heads-up when they are due to land in his drive way. Could be any time now.
- Other things Russell is forgetting ... please add here!