Date and Time: Wednesday, August 14, 2013, 6:30pm-8:00pm
Roll Call: MatthewKlug, RussellSenior, KeeganQuinn, JasonBergstrom, SteveTree, TedBrunner, MarinoDuregon
- Pick location for next weekly
Your Item Here
Russell mentions progress on SkyGateway sales, waiting for a check
Jason brings 4 boxes for use in shipping SkyGateway
Waiting for Marino to arrive to get the AnnualBoardMeeting2013 *
- Annual Board Meeting:
7:29pm - Russell moves that we appoint the others present to the BoardOfAdvisors, Marino and Keegan second
7:30pm - Unanimously approve the BoardOfAdvisors
- 7:31pm - Russell moves that we renew the officer roles as before for another year, Keegan and Marino seconds, unanimously approved.
- 7:34pm - Russell reports roughly on our finances, about $450 in paypal and about $2300 in our checking account (don't quote me! but that's roughly the amounts)
- 7:37pm - Keegan moves that we adjourn, Marino and Russell concur.
7:38pm - AnnualBoardMeeting is adjourned.
- Russell mentions resupply of ar71xx's arrived at his house, purchased for $760-odd dollars.
- Russell mentions work on repointing paypal at our current checking account.
All note that the wifi coverage outside at Amnesia is HORRIBLE. Keegan is tethered to FreedomPop, Russell is tethered to his phone, Ted is tethered to his phone. This is crazy! Talk about upgrading the devices on MissNet, for example replacing the Soekris equipment with Ubiquiti Bullets. Problem is primarily in ethernet runs. We would need an extra run everywhere we have Soekris devices: 4 roofs.
- Discussion of Ted's hiking adventure.
- Matthew talking about html5.
- Random other things