Date and Time: Wednesday, November 13, 2013, 6:30pm-8:00pm
Roll Call: Them
- Pick location for next weekly
- Node notes:
NodeUrbanGrindNW is gone, ownership change, waiting for router to be returned
NodeIndustry is gone, also due to an ownership change, retrieved wgt634u
- contact re-established with two residents (hope rekindled) with pledges of $40 (2x$20), with two more like that (and assuming they follow through), our problem is solved.
- one of them likes the idea of killing the captive portal for people who help fund the network.
- alix2 needs a radio fix, missing piece is a rp-sma to N-connector pigtail or something to secure the LMR400 without it ripping the radio out of its minipci socket.
- New node coming in NE Portland? Russell will report.
- What happened to guy from weekly at Goose Hollow?
- EFF Night, Marino will report on his initial contact.
- PTP sold 41 meters out of our box of cat5e to a friendly nerd for $19.50. Russell will be depositing these funds in our checking account.
PTP received a check for $156 from NodeLuckyLab for the two new (as of September) Buffalos, Russell will be depositing these funds in our checking account.
Your Item Here
- None Yet