- Pick location for next weekly
- New members
- Node notes:
NodeSlabtown to new splash page after an outage
NodeCascadia -- replaced the WGT with a Netgear WNDR3800, sorted out network, private network bridged with upstream network, dhcp service deactivated on private network, have check for $32 for router
NodeKatie -- wash out, Matt pitched them, but talked to the owner today and he wasn't interested, was going to pass our name to some friends with a bar in St Johns though
NodeMohawk -- coming soon, going to look tomorrow
NodeLabarre -- still need to ping them about downage
NodeBluebird -- still need to bill them for new hardware
NodeSuzette -- received check for $31.11 for new router
Your Item Here
- Discussion about number of board members and who was nominated in May.
- Discussion about being present for board voting (or send proxy).
- OSCON opens Monday, booth crawl is Tuesday.
- Next week's meeting will be outside the Exhibit Hall at OSCON.
NodeCascadia has a "unique" private network config.
TedBrunner wants to upgrade his corporate node and shuffle the Buffalo to his own node.
- Need a volunteer to visit nodes to update contact info, and see if a new graphic is available.