- Pick location for next weekly
- Node notes:
NodeGooseHollow -- made a visit on Saturday to investigate reports of occasional drops in Fehrenbacherhof, looks like maybe a propagation or possible microwave oven interference problem. We'll likely upgrade the hardware, maybe put an AP downstairs. In the meantime, refreshed the firmware on all the devices. I have the ar1 at home (it had been unplugged some time ago) ar0 is in the office, ar2 is in the Goose).
SkyPilot salvage day coming up, thinking about April 16, 17, 23 or 24 (a good weather day after tax day). Need to coordinate with Marino on getting his. We'll take apart nearly all of the remaining SkyExtenders and salvage the useful bits, sell the aluminum for $$.
- Rebranding2016 decision day approaching. Still need to clue in node hosts.
- Correspondance with ethereum peoples, explained what I see as the mission of PTP and the obstacles to success
Your Item Here
- Node notes:
- Stephouse has requested a re-IP of iris.
No recent contact from NodeCommunitecture.
Also need to get back to discussions of NodeMississippi re-architecture.
Scheduling of a take-a-part party for the SkyPilots. One of our nice-weather weekends.
Ethereum folks have been contacting RussellSenior to try to find a fit for their technology.
- Open Source Bridge is June 21-24.
Next week's meeting is Hack Night at NodeKeegan.