- Pick location for next weekly
- Bow in the direction of Mt St Helens in honor of her big day 36 years ago.
- Status of CT-12 and 990N?
- Recap of Rebranding2016 meeting, more brainstorming?
- Node notes:
- Russell employed again, temporarily?
Your Item Here
- Node notes:
NodePrinceton - many recent requests for whitelisting, including temporary visitors.
- Ben will reach out to Cameron again, and Ben and Russell will stop down some Tuesday to see about node setup.
- Still trying to get the CT-12 and 990N submitted.
- Retired Microsoft person (intending donation) has received a 2014 PTP budget statement, with the hope that keeps moving along.
- Not enough resources to support change
- No compelling names
- Preserve history and legacy
- Should be simple and catchy
Could do something simple by just adding another SSID (like OpenWireless.org - they eschew splash pages)
- Pull in new volunteers, use volunteers to drive outreach and addition of new nodes
BenFoote suggested early on a transition to Community Wireless Network (by Personal Telco)
- Did we miss a deadline to change the name? Discussion started October 2015.
- Goal is to connect with new users, organizations.
- Also need to follow through after initial outreach (Rosewood Initiative, APANO).
- Work "bridge" into the name.
- Mt. St. Helens rememberences.