- Casual last meeting of the year
- Eat good food
- Chat about holiday plans
Head to NodeTwentyThirdTap if we have a quorum
<Your Item Here>
- Ted has a Cisco-branded Linksys EA6300 AP he would like to put OpenWRT on for a work lab, is it supported?
- Also, looking to buy a pFsense minnow board.
- Migrated to NodeTwentyThirdTap
- Steve had asked Lela's about becoming a node last week, but they were not interested.
- Ted has not talked with Multnomah ADU prospect.
- Russell wasn't going to have time for HAM-WAN, and Ted will see what he has time for.
- Possibly still connecting with Keegan.
- January 2 would normally be the first meeting of the year, but we will instead meet at City Hall at 6pm for Joanne Hardesty's inauguration.
January 9 possibly NodeLuckyLabNorth?