- Pick location for next weekly
- Node notes
AnnualMembersMeeting -- so far only incumbents have been nominated. Election next week.
IEEE virtual meeting on future WIFI tech August 10th https://events.vtools.ieee.org/m/235678
NodeBrunner needs another AP for the soon to be new basement apartment resident.
Your Item Here
- Node notes:
NodeCastle - out of town, needed IP and key added, now collecting public IP of nodes in ~russell/hosts
NodeEcotrust - offline, unknown
NodeRerun - assume remodeling work
NodeFreshPot - offline unknown, served Mississippi, Russell will stop by. Maybe we want to schedule a decomm of Mississippi depending on upstream. Also on roof of Michigan and Failing
NodeTwentyThirdTap - Ted will visit at some point to try a reboot, may be permanently down, Russell will contact Travis
NodeBrunner - MR24 purchased for downstairs ADU stayed upstairs. Wants another MR24 for ADU; has PoE; move in September 1. May need added eth port?
NodeMisdemeanor - no visits yet, or reports from Matt
- EFA monthly meeting will be discussing community networks this month, Lewis is now coordinating
- Russell will be in this Thursday's meeting.
- Russell sent out another notice about nominations, next week's meeting is the board election
- Discussion about whether we want to use an anonymous online voting system (ie. adoodle.org), or ?