- Pick location for next weekly
- Keegan has bowed out of map maintenance, need a replacement
- Node notes:
NodeKailash -- switched to CL, interested in taking advantage of the new speed, updating their switch (currently an old 10/100 HP managed switch) to a gigabit switch, possibly updating their gateway.
- Amended CT-12 filing status
SteveFisher pointed us to Portland Clean Energy Fund Grants: https://www.portland.gov/bps/cleanenergy/guide-pcef-grant-application-process#toc-translations-of-the-pcef-grant-guide
Your Item Here
- Jason will reprint the amended CT-12 and mail it in. We paid the late fee the first time, so have no plan to pay again. Not sure that the PO box is warning free on this.
- Node map is down, needs to be reconstructed, as Keegan can't support the old one.
- DIN meeting today, Ash Elverfeld (Metro, in the meeting, also had contacted us about the failed map) was looking for indoor space with wifi to connect to meetings.
- City received cares funds, $500K for staff support funding, also 500 Chromebooks with a 1-year data plan on hand, and a second shipment in November, hundreds of iPads for people with disabilities.
- Node notes:
- PCEF Grant - Russell thinks neighborhood block grant ~$10K for neighborhood networking (switch, fibre fuser, easements)
- Municipal Broadband PDX - draft received and suggestion was to add more Covid-related impact data.
- Discussion about pole-mounted device at SE corner of 9th and Failing.
Suggested meeting next week at NodeLuckyLab, will need to pick up food from cart pod or other takeaway as far as we know