- Pick location for next weekly
- Node notes:
NodeFirstUnitarian -- request for advice about T-Mobile at Home, apparently 2 bars is not enough signal
- ongoing for about a week
- had never seen one before in the wild in 17 years
- mitigation wasn't too challenging
- perpetrator exposes self to detection with directional antennas
New R630 with SSDs installed nearly ready to deploy, need to contact WiLine guy
NDIA NetInclusion2022 is in Portland and ongoing, long on navelgazing, short on action.
Fun/sad movie about bureaucracy and meaning in life: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ikiru
Your Item Here
- Node notes:
NodeFirstUnitarian - suggestion is not to use T-Mobile hotspot
NodeCrowBar - contacted that a password was requested to connect to guest network
- tried changing SSID first, didn't work.
- captured packets via monitor mode and saw that there was a deauth without the radio on.
- seems to have now stopped, but possibly not on its own.
OpenWrt - now defaults to firewall4 w/nftables upstream, some capatibility available, but probably should convert
translate existing NoCatAuth config to netfilter rules
R630 almost ready to install at WiLine, SSD performance better, pulled 3TB pair
NDIA NetInclusion2022 today through Friday, we did not get tickets, but can watch remotely (but no feedback - except via Christopher Mitchell)
- Ted completed 2021 990-N filing, CT-12 doesn't need to be filed for a couple of months, but if we have the bank balance Jason will file that.