Results 1 - 25 of 39 results out of about 34524 pages. (9.34 seconds)
- WhyCaptivePortal . . . 4 matches
- ...One of the questions people ask is why do we want a CaptivePortal solution when PersonalTelco is all about sharing and community utilization of resources. Well there are a bunch ...
- CaptivePortal . . . 4 matches
- ...you are curious about why you might want to install a captive portal please see WhyCaptivePortal. You can also see the beginning of our software requirements process at CaptivePor...
- CaptivePortalDefinition . . . 3 matches
- ...Beginnings of a description of the CaptivePortal project from a software engineering perspective.
=== Feature Requirements ===
* Opensource (GPL)
* Control access (authenticati...
- CaptivePortalInsecurities . . . 2 matches
- ...CaptivePortal gateways such as NoCatAuth are great ways for community networks to provision free wireless AccessPoints. However as a commercial authenticaion system they have som...
- CaptivePortalBypassHowto . . . 2 matches
- ...= Captive Portal Bypass Howto =
As described in CaptivePortalInsecurities, you can bypass a captive portal by tunneling IP over UDP/53 which
almost always is open. This page will...
- ActivePortal . . . 5 matches
=== Other Related Web Pages ===
* Why use a Captive/Active Portal: WhyCaptivePortal
* Captive Portal (the original idea): CaptivePortal
* Captive Portal Definition:...
- WirelessFaq . . . 3 matches
= Building A HotSpot or Network =
== What is a captive portal? ==
- PortalSoftware . . . 3 matches
- ...authentication tool in December 2000. This is a list of software that implements a CaptivePortal or ActivePortal solution. It could surely [[NeedsUpdate|use an update]] -- DanRasm...
- WiCap-PHP-FAQ . . . 2 matches
- ... authentication type? ===
No, not currently. [[WiCap-PHP]] is an "Open-Mode-Only" CaptivePortal (I am using NoCat terminology here), meaning that it doesn't support any authentic...
- WiCap . . . 2 matches
- ...WiCap is a Perl based CaptivePortal solution written by BrianCaswell for NovaWireless. You can find out more about it here:
''Note:'' As of Aug...
- NodeOwnerHelp . . . 2 matches
Open any webpage, e.g. ''http://google.com''. Can you see it? If you have a [[CaptivePortal|captive portal]], you should see the [[SplashPage|splash page]] (with the Personal...
- MeetingMarch2001 . . . 2 matches
- ...he best locations to place antenna aggregation points for linking communities.
* for complete details see CaptivePortal
* This is an open source project spea...
- ForFreeVsForProfit . . . 2 matches
- ...ion. If we are going to build a Community Network, what is wrong with putting up a CaptivePortal system which allows people, for a nominal fee, to gain access to the network? This...
- WirelessNeighborhood . . . 1 match
- ...m the local LAN and Internet connection. Hopefully, we can one day share a common CaptivePortal system that we can run from a self-booting Linux router disk or similar.
- WirelessCommunity . . . 1 match
- ...torized or tilt down antenna as well).
* A Community Router (hopefully running a CaptivePortal system) to provide routing around the community network, and make sure you have re...
- WhatIsFreedom . . . 1 match
- ... pages. I think cordinating all of this information we get from nodes, users, the CaptivePortal etc is going to be essential to building a community of any size. -- AdamShand
- TransparentSmtpClientRelay . . . 1 match
- ...ErikWalthinsen sends to the list a solution using MetaCat CaptivePortal to selectively allow clients to relay only to POP/IMAP4 servers which they have already authenticated to (k...
- ThePlan . . . 1 match
- ...''key'''). Currently the plan is that each community will have an access point, a CaptivePortal (probably a *nix box) and an internet connection. In the longer term they will als...
- SplashPage . . . 1 match
- ...ber of things, but for Personal Telco, we use it to mean the visual component of a CaptivePortal containing node information and our [[AcceptableUsePolicy]]. It is the main point...
- PlayDayEquipmentOne . . . 1 match
- ...r laptops (One with W98, and W2K, The other hopefully with Linux and the NoCatAuth CaptivePortal on it), it doesn't look good for getting NoCatAuth setup in time :-(
* More AirPo...
- NodeStandards . . . 1 match
- ...s or breaking and entering to get a usable signal).
* The Node '''SHOULD''' run a CaptivePortal with the NodeSplashPages and display the AcceptableUseAgreement.
- NodeSplashPages . . . 1 match
Many PersonalTelco nodes display a splash page on their CaptivePortal. We've done our best to make sure the SplashPage will render in pretty much every browser known to ...
- NoCatSplash . . . 1 match
- ...NoCatSplash is CaptivePortal software developed by SchuylerErle. From the README:
NoCatSplash is an Open Public Network Gateway Daemon. It performs as a [captive/open/active] po...
- NoCatAuthWorkFlow . . . 1 match
- ...Pages. This is a first pass and is done with insuffient knowledge of NoCatAuth in CaptivePortal mode. -- AdamShand
* User comes within range and dhcp's an address
* User opens...
- NoCatAuthFaq . . . 1 match
- ...quentlyAskedQuestions about NoCatAuth:
* What is NoCatAuth?
* NoCatAuth is a CaptivePortal solution for restricting access to networks.
* Where can I download it from?
2.1k - rev: 13 (current) last modified: 2007-11-23 18:01:33
7.5k - rev: 70 (current) last modified: 2008-06-24 18:18:02
1.5k - rev: 7 (current) last modified: 2007-11-23 18:01:19
1.0k - rev: 6 (current) last modified: 2007-11-23 18:02:10
2.9k - rev: 3 (current) last modified: 2007-11-23 18:01:22
7.8k - rev: 15 (current) last modified: 2007-11-23 18:02:36
38.1k - rev: 213 (current) last modified: 2010-12-16 09:44:53
24.5k - rev: 189 (current) last modified: 2013-08-02 12:18:46
3.5k - rev: 5 (current) last modified: 2007-11-23 18:02:39
0.5k - rev: 12 (current) last modified: 2007-11-23 18:01:22
3.6k - rev: 14 (current) last modified: 2012-04-06 13:53:43
4.3k - rev: 9 (current) last modified: 2007-11-23 18:01:21
7.6k - rev: 9 (current) last modified: 2007-11-23 18:01:44
1.5k - rev: 12 (current) last modified: 2007-11-23 18:02:15
2.1k - rev: 6 (current) last modified: 2007-11-23 18:01:50
5.4k - rev: 11 (current) last modified: 2007-11-23 18:00:59
2.6k - rev: 7 (current) last modified: 2007-11-23 18:02:01
5.6k - rev: 18 (current) last modified: 2019-07-31 18:21:07
1.4k - rev: 7 (current) last modified: 2014-03-05 08:19:15
3.9k - rev: 4 (current) last modified: 2007-11-23 18:01:25
2.5k - rev: 25 (current) last modified: 2007-11-23 18:01:02
9.2k - rev: 77 (current) last modified: 2013-12-18 17:04:17
1.1k - rev: 11 (current) last modified: 2007-11-23 18:02:21
1.5k - rev: 8 (current) last modified: 2007-11-23 18:02:33
1.5k - rev: 23 (current) last modified: 2007-11-27 08:43:19