Results 1 - 15 of 15 results out of about 35717 pages. (10.93 seconds)
- DebianLinux . . . 3 matches
General Linux WiFi links:
- AccessPointSig . . . 3 matches
- ... access points are typically mulitfunctional and can take on many forms. See the LinuxAccessPoint page. Having cacheing proxies, enterprise authentication (e.g. NoCatAuth), etc. ...
- DebianAp . . . 2 matches
- ...ated but in the mean time it's my scratch pad so don't expect it to be a guide to LinuxAccessPoint nirvana. :-)
If you are looking for the already configured AccessPoint image you...
- WirelessDistributionSystem . . . 1 match
The HostApMode drivers have figured out a work around for the brokeness
and now LinuxAccessPoints can talk to each other. There are some
limitations (all AP's must be on the sam...
- WhatIsFreedom . . . 1 match
- ...t stats).
All of this is part of why I think it's crucial that we find or build LinuxAccessPoints so that we can take advantage of everything that the hardware offers us rather t...
- SolarPoweredAccessPoint . . . 1 match
- ...erdirect.com/applications/Category/category_slc.asp?Id=1902|a $300 iPaq]] running LinuxAccessPoint with the HostApMode drivers? Maybe a Verizon 1XRTT [[http://www.sierrawireless.co...
- Prism2Card . . . 1 match
- ... of the HostApMode abilities of the stock Prism2 cards which allows us to build a LinuxAccessPoint that supports InfrastructureMode.
If you are trying to setup a Prism2Card to wor...
- JerrittCollord . . . 1 match
(random trash, but maybe isn't anywhere else; well...
- InstallFest . . . 1 match
- ...e out there with wireless gear but who aren't running NoCatAuth because getting a LinuxAccessPoint up and running is a little intimidating.
What if we pre-configured all of these...
- HostApMode . . . 1 match
- ...en wrote Linux drivers which utilize this feature which people are using to build LinuxAccessPoint''''''s.
The homepage for this software is:
* http://hostap.epitest.fi/ (used to...
- CategoryDocumentation . . . 1 match
- ...Here is listed all of the documentation which the PersonalTelco project has produced (or in some cases stolen from others in the name of sharing!).
Hopefully, this category will ...
- CategoryBeWitched . . . 1 match
- ...This category is for the BeWitched soekris image. BeWitched is a LinuxAccessPoint based on Debian designed to run on the CloneArmy Box.
Suspect these pages might be [[NeedsUpdate|...
- BsdAccessPoint . . . 1 match
- ... same. Here I document the projects that I am aware of. -- AdamShand
See also: LinuxAccessPoint, HostApMode
* Hack to install BSD on an Apple AirPort.
- BeWitched . . . 1 match
- ...BeWitched is a LinuxAccessPoint based on Debian designed to run on the CloneArmy Box and the Soekris 4521 (should also run on 4501 and maybe the 4511). The root filesystem is read...
- AdamShand . . . 1 match
- ...A founder and ex-president of PersonalTelco, now hanging out here:
Appears in these pages:
0.9k - rev: 18 (current) last modified: 2007-11-23 18:02:03
3.1k - rev: 13 (current) last modified: 2007-11-23 18:03:35
5.4k - rev: 11 (current) last modified: 2012-03-11 02:30:45
0.6k - rev: 12 (current) last modified: 2007-11-23 18:04:16
5.4k - rev: 11 (current) last modified: 2007-11-23 18:00:59
16.9k - rev: 28 (current) last modified: 2007-11-23 18:02:01
10.0k - rev: 130 (current) last modified: 2007-11-23 18:01:43
3.0k - rev: 24 (current) last modified: 2007-11-23 18:01:00
4.7k - rev: 47 (current) last modified: 2007-11-23 18:01:46
5.5k - rev: 41 (current) last modified: 2007-11-23 18:01:44
0.5k - rev: 12 (current) last modified: 2008-12-20 11:21:43
0.4k - rev: 11 (current) last modified: 2012-03-08 13:19:19
1.1k - rev: 15 (current) last modified: 2012-03-10 22:50:08
1.9k - rev: 23 (current) last modified: 2012-03-10 22:29:10
0.2k - rev: 64 (current) last modified: 2012-04-20 22:30:22