Results 1 - 25 of 230 results out of about 36443 pages. (38.97 seconds)
- NoCatAuthInstallationGuide . . . 32 matches
- ... Note: this text is from the INSTALL file located in the NoCatAuth software package. The latest version should be in the current tarball.
= NoCatAuth installation guide =
- NoCatAuth . . . 14 matches
- ...NoCatAuth is CaptivePortal software that is being developed by NoCat (primarily SchuylerErle, with widespread contributions). It supports having an open system with configurable ...
- NoCatSoftware . . . 13 matches
- ...== Some Frequently Asked Questions about NoCatAuth ==
* What is NoCatAuth Software?
* NoCatAuth is a Captive Portal solution for restricting access to networks.
* What would...
- NoCatImage . . . 13 matches
- ...NoCat drive duplication How To:
Went home last night and tried to dupe my NoCat box. Hopefully this is a good primer for those thinking about doing it. This was on my Stylistic ...
- NoCatAuthWishList . . . 13 matches
- ...Here is the wish list of things that Personal Telco would like to see added to NoCatAuth. We're working on them as we have time, energy and inspiration.
See also: NoCatAuth, NoC...
- NoCatAuthFaq . . . 13 matches
- ...Some FrequentlyAskedQuestions about NoCatAuth:
* What is NoCatAuth?
* NoCatAuth is a CaptivePortal solution for restricting access to networks.
* Where can I download it f...
- NoCatSplash . . . 12 matches
- ...NoCatSplash is CaptivePortal software developed by SchuylerErle. From the README:
NoCatSplash is an Open Public Network Gateway Daemon. It performs as a [captive/open/active] po...
- NoCat . . . 7 matches
- ...unity group in Sebastapol California. Founded by RobFlickenger in late 2000.
PersonalTelco has ongoing development. Nocat manipulates iptables, so it's pret...
- NoCatAuthWorkFlow . . . 5 matches
- ...Here is a proposed work flow for the NoCatAuth NodeSplashPages. This is a first pass and is done with insuffient knowledge of NoCatAuth in CaptivePortal mode. -- AdamShand
- NoCatAuthTesting . . . 5 matches
- ...Here is the testing we've done to NoCatAuth. Mostly it's confirming compatibility with various browsers but as we think of other things that need testing we'll update this page.
- GenericNoCatBox . . . 4 matches
- ... installs but they have been unhappy with the bloat of the version 8 of the distro.
* Other IP configuration software?
* Other filter...
- CategoryNoCat . . . 4 matches
- ...NoCatAuth is CaptivePortal software used by Personal Telco on its nodes - see the PersonalTelcoHandbook.
Pages containing information about the installation, maintenance and hacki...
- NoCatAcceptableUsePolicy . . . 3 matches
- ...RobFlickenger posted a [[http://nocat.net/~rob/fairuse.txt|fair use agreement]] for the NoCat network. I like it better then ours for a lot of reasons, but simplicity, friendline...
- AuthService . . . 22 matches
- ... node online as an affiliate. Even if there isn't anyone local, you are welcome to use NoCatPublicAuth service, at auth.nocat.net.
But if you want to run a private wireless netw...
- WirelessFaq . . . 20 matches
- ....com/tips/wpc11 : Tips for setting up a Linksys WPC11 (or, get a real card).
* http://nocat.net/faq.txt : The NoCat Wireless FAQ
* http://wifiadmin.sourceforge.net/ : A hotspot ...
- NodeSplashPages . . . 18 matches
The Hollywood splash page is: http://auth.freepdx.com/cgi-bin/login
See also: NoCatAuthWorkFlow
Here's a preliminary idea: http://www.yourpalbill.com/ptp/nodesplash...
- Node172 . . . 17 matches
- ..., libglib1.2-dev, libncurses5-dev''' and probably a few others that I'm forgetting.
* NoCatAuth, from http://nocat.net/download/NoCatAuth/
==== The Misc But Important stuff ==...
- PioneerSquareTestResults . . . 15 matches
- ... downtown, now. haha. (note: i'm using win2k, and mozilla (0.9.7) wouldn't pull up the nocatauth page, but IE 5.00.2920 pulled it up no problemo. very cool.) <<BR>> Update 01/12/0...
- SameMachine . . . 14 matches
- ...be storing sensitive information like passwords. We went to a lot of trouble to design NoCatAuth so that passwords and secret keys were kept OFF of the gateway. So, proceed, as al...
- MusashiHybrid . . . 13 matches
- ...in will be the recipe needed to install a clean, effecient and viable build of Debian, NoCat and related apps to turn a NewCloneArmyBox into a powerfull node on the PTPnet
- DebianApImageBugs . . . 12 matches
- ...8 and strip down or remove initrd so it'll boot on low ram images.
* Update to latest NoCatAuth (or MetaCat)
* Install latest HostAp drivers (and sample WDS config)
* Install D...
- MeetingApril2004 . . . 11 matches
- ...et the needs of open wireless network operators by providing a
captive portal based on NoCatSplash and large-scale management
functionality on a stable and low-cost platform.
- PortalSoftware . . . 10 matches
=== LiveCD ===
* ZoneCD Gateway http://www.publicip.net/ with NoCat installed - DennyHalim
* [[http://www.lessnetworks.com/|lessnetworks]] with NoCat ins...
- Node162Details . . . 10 matches
this is the password-protected page for [[Node162]].
=== Software Installed ===
* NoCatAuth .78 (/usr/local/nocat-stable), 14 April Nightly Build (patched by MichaelCodanti i...
- NodeMaintenance . . . 9 matches
- ...ed into a node you should check if the following important services are running:
* '''nocat''': ''You will notice a perl process that is the actual NoCat service.''
7.1k - rev: 6 (current) last modified: 2007-11-23 18:01:56
0.9k - rev: 53 (current) last modified: 2007-11-23 18:02:36
2.0k - rev: 2 (current) last modified: 2007-11-23 18:00:59
1.6k - rev: 13 (current) last modified: 2007-11-23 18:03:17
2.6k - rev: 26 (current) last modified: 2007-11-23 18:01:24
1.5k - rev: 23 (current) last modified: 2007-11-27 08:43:19
1.1k - rev: 11 (current) last modified: 2007-11-23 18:02:21
0.4k - rev: 8 (current) last modified: 2011-04-14 21:03:23
1.5k - rev: 8 (current) last modified: 2007-11-23 18:02:33
1.5k - rev: 11 (current) last modified: 2007-11-23 18:01:55
0.7k - rev: 7 (current) last modified: 2007-11-23 18:04:10
0.3k - rev: 4 (current) last modified: 2012-03-08 13:40:21
3.6k - rev: 12 (current) last modified: 2007-11-23 18:00:48
7.0k - rev: 6 (current) last modified: 2012-03-10 02:13:02
38.1k - rev: 213 (current) last modified: 2010-12-16 09:44:53
9.2k - rev: 77 (current) last modified: 2013-12-18 17:04:17
20.6k - rev: 38 (current) last modified: 2007-11-23 18:02:56
9.3k - rev: 43 (current) last modified: 2017-01-12 20:14:01
1.4k - rev: 2 (current) last modified: 2007-11-23 18:01:02
9.8k - rev: 47 (current) last modified: 2007-11-23 18:00:49
7.4k - rev: 61 (current) last modified: 2012-03-11 02:31:44
18.1k - rev: 23 (current) last modified: 2007-11-23 18:02:37
24.5k - rev: 189 (current) last modified: 2013-08-02 12:18:46
1.6k - rev: 5 (current) last modified: 2007-11-23 18:01:13
5.0k - rev: 19 (current) last modified: 2007-11-23 18:00:55