← Revision 15 as of 2021-01-27 22:39:30 →
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 30:||Line 30:|
* DonPark has created a new map for PTP via OpenStreetMaps. We want to set up on knod.
* Suggested starting virtual meetings at 5:30pm, at least next week, to help East coast attendee.
Date and Time: Wednesday, January 27, 2021, 6:30-8:00 p.m.
Roll Call: RussellSenior,SteveTree,JasonBergstrom,TedBrunner,TomasKuchta,SeanFunk,Alex
- Node notes:
NodeMississippi -- a few hour outage due to an upstream problem configuring a ubiquiti network controller, needed to reset the device and rebuild the configuration, problem resolved.
NodeEcotrust -- still needs a visit
NodeStreetRoots -- still need to schedule a visit
NodeKailash -- still needs a visit to swap out the gateway router
NodeMarshall -- added wifi ifaces for the private network, i think these existed previously but were lost when we swapped out the device a few months ago.
- PC Engines Group Purchase -- customs invoice finally arrived as a late fee, invoice obtained on Jan 11, paid today.
- DIN Meeting report
- Municipal Broadband PDX update
<add your item here>
- Node notes:
NodeMississippi - had to re-apply upstream configuration on node-host ubiquity, includes vlan config
NodeMarshall - needed private wifi network (disappeared when AP last swapped out)
- Russell will invoice out the PC Engines customs charges ~$10/ea
- DIN Meeting - 30 minute interview and 8 hour training (4 days 2hrs) Russell/Ted
- workgroup produced video
- Russell watched first hour of City Council video which included discussion of Municipal Broadband PDX, another 30 minutes remaining to watch. A lot of anwerable questions were left un/under-answered due to not inviting a technical member of Municipal Broadband PDX
- Municipal Broadband PDX - had a meeting with Elizabeth Perez to discuss what would be presented in the workgroup above
- 3.7B spend lobbied for by incumbent carriers for pandemic relief
- transitd discussion
email from CarlAndreen during the week about setting up a node for the 1900 block of SE Ankeny
DonPark has created a new map for PTP via OpenStreetMaps. We want to set up on knod.
- Suggested starting virtual meetings at 5:30pm, at least next week, to help East coast attendee.