← Revision 2 as of 2015-03-25 12:44:43
add an unexplained oddity
add a discussion topic re meeting start times
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 15:||Line 15:|
* Meeting start time change?
* it's been 6:30 pm since the early days (at least since 2005)
* is this optimal for everyone?
* should it be flexible?
Date and Time: Wednesday, March 25, 2015, 6:30-8:00 p.m.
Roll Call: Them
Pick weekly meeting location for WeeklyMeeting20150401 (no, seriously)
- Node notes:
NodeWorldCup has stabilized after disabling the radio, suspect an internal power problem.
NodeRigler seems to be rebooting on a daily basis for unknown reasons, only the gateway, not the APs, Russell has inquired so far no one has claimed responsibility and it may be spontaneous (even though it doesn't seem like it)
NodeGreenNoise is still unreachable
NodeBobWhite is still unreachable
- Sometimes, snmpd does not start at boot
- Meeting start time change?
- it's been 6:30 pm since the early days (at least since 2005)
- is this optimal for everyone?
- should it be flexible?
- None Yet