← Revision 2 as of 2006-01-04 18:58:13
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 18:||Line 18:|
* How to deal with businesses in MississippiGrantProject area who want WiFi in their businesses?
* Sell an Edimax based kit at cost to business. (~$100)
* At cost? Make a profit?
* Dealing with the expection of support?
* Businesses can write off some of the cost as a donation
- Stuff that happened before I arrived
- Russell Kindly Provides delicious beer
- Apple hardware and media geekery
CalebPhillips admits noticing that FreeGeek is not a PTP node, but they are in NodeDB as #603, and are using a modified PTP splash page and disclaimer. Which is just fine since the WiFi is free, but still worth noting.
Russell's crazy NetgearWgt634u Endeavors
- Sell an Edimax based kit at cost to business. (~$100)
- At cost? Make a profit?
- Dealing with the expection of support?
- Businesses can write off some of the cost as a donation