← Revision 11 as of 2006-05-04 09:21:04
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 4:||Line 4:|
|'''Roll Call:''' CalebPhillips, RussellSenior, DonPark[[BR]]||'''Roll Call:''' CalebPhillips, RussellSenior, DonPark, MichaelWeinberg[[BR]]|
Down Nodes & WiP Nodes
- Mapping Portland With Snorkelator
Petition to have less meetings at NodeLuckyLab; More meetings elsewhere! I am luckylabbed-out.
NodeLuckyLab: Forward those friggin' ports already!
New Nodes Todo: Brenda's Crepe Shop & New Lucky Lab
- MGP Stuff
- Mississippi Extension: Have til 9/15/06 to complete work. Need more involvement. Discuss strategies.
- More Unique Content for PTP Net. Discuss and implement plan to get content producers in play.
- Schedule MGP Metrix software upgrades
Your Item Here
MeyerMemorialTrust gives us an extension to 9/15. We need to get up 2-3 roofs by then. Need to train local people to be stewards of the network.
- Need to involve the community more. Get people involved in drupal. Calendar for local events? Audio and Podcast modules.
- Discussion of the local content problem in general and why it might be worthwhile. Need to involve the groups that are interested in local content...pitch to them.
- Need some tweakage of drupal.
- Technical aspects:
- Hook Naya cisco up
- Repoint eds roof
- then the new roofs
- Don is going to setup
- Automatic updates on nodes using subversion. How to make secure? PKI using Subversion over HTTPS?
- Down Nodes
- WiP Nodes
- Future Nodes
- Brenda's Crepe Shop
- Lucky Lab NW
- With Don gone, we decide he is in charge of both of these.
- Caleb will contact Tom about Parts and PTPHandbook.