← Revision 15 as of 2014-08-06 19:45:29
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 22:||Line 22:|
|* Max received Netgear hardware for NodeGarfieldFailing||* Max paid for and received Netgear hardware for NodeGarfieldFailing|
|Line 28:||Line 28:|
* Jason will talk with MattKlug prior to talking with NodeFunHouse
* Russell will look into setting up an email group for node notifications (3 don't have email)
* Next week's meeting at NodeQuinn
- Pick location for next weekly
- Node notes:
- new node coming in a month or two near Mt Scott Community Center
interested business with roof height access near NodeHawthorne.
- discussion of administering nodes placed in facilities with "HIPPA" requirements?
- check in on roll out of splash page, possibility of coordinating meeting locations with rollouts
- continued discussion of hack night desires and goals
- discussion of the new node onboarding process
NodeBeaterville is still online, but new owner/plan is unknown, router is paid for
Max paid for and received Netgear hardware for NodeGarfieldFailing
NodeRigler install 8/16, call for participation, need a ladder for single-story, low-pitch roof
- Russell met guy from VZA Homes around 72nd and Steele, possible DMARC in Laundry, 2mo out
FirstUnitarian offline, waiting for contact from Russell
May want to also tackle NodeMohawk 8/16 as well, but need a longer ladder.
- Splash page rollout: 12 updated, out of 60. About 7 widgets would not support the new site.
- Russell will look into setting up an email group for node notifications (3 don't have email)
Next week's meeting at NodeQuinn