← Revision 5 as of 2016-02-10 21:07:43
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 23:||Line 23:|
|* Next week's meeting is at NodeLuckyLabNorth, the following week is the monthly, and vote on a rename of PTP.||* Next week's meeting is at NodeLuckyLabNorth.|
|Line 25:||Line 25:|
* March 30 monthly is scheduled to be call on change of PTP name. TedBrunner may not be in town.
* Discussion about whether we should incorporate advisory board into the vote.
- Pick location for next weekly
- Eat delicious burritos and drink delicious beverages
- Node notes:
NodeControlH -- RussellSenior missed the Dorkbot meeting this week, didn't get a chance to prep or deliver anything
NodeHawthorne -- is shutting down, due to the loss of DSL service, maybe we can repurpose its node hardware for NodeControlH
NodeCommunitecture -- contact made with former building owner, still want to recover hardware there as well
JasonBergstrom burned a bit more time trying to decide whether the current "map" is recoverable (more needs to be replaced than can be reused). Looked at Nodeshot from ninux.org.
Your Item Here
KeithLoftstrom will be returning some old ALIX hardware, and is supporting install of a new PTP node off of Lovejoy.
RussellSenior has a sufficient size order for APU2 hosts. 4GB model are shipping at the end of February.
Next week's meeting is at NodeLuckyLabNorth.
March 30 monthly is scheduled to be call on change of PTP name. TedBrunner may not be in town.
- Discussion about whether we should incorporate advisory board into the vote.