← Revision 10 as of 2017-03-15 19:24:53
Revision 11 as of 2017-03-15 20:39:45
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 26:||Line 26:|
|* Interested in references for current docs (funding, take rate).|
|Line 28:||Line 29:|
* Next week's meeting, ask Spencer Byrne-Seres about Likewise? Or LuckyLabNW?
* Russell contacted Keegan again to discuss possible involvement
- Pick location for next weekly
- Beware, it is the Ides of March!
- Node notes:
NodeRerun has been off-line since January when it was remodelled. Turns out we are unplugged on the recommendation of their IT guy. I wish their IT guy had inquired with us, as we are taking responsible steps to keep their internal network isolated.
- Ubiquiti wrote to say: "The replacement cable will be sent out this week."
SandyNet board meeting on March 16, planning a field trip.
Your Item Here
RussellSenior brought his free Epiphone guitar
NodeGriswold - Still need to finalize install
NodeRerun - no comment about IT guy recommendation, Netgear or Buffalo to be picked up
NodeVerdi - offline briefly
NodeKnow - currently offline, unsure of status, possibly have Ben go by in person to discuss issue? Maybe we could collect basic device info from them (led status?)
- 2? spools of Ubiquiti replacement cable on the way.
RussellSenior heading to Sandy for board meeting on 3rd Thursday night.
- Interested in references for current docs (funding, take rate).
JoelKnapp is IT and manager, original buildout was contract, possibly installs
Hack on new node hardware for TedBrunner
- Next week's meeting, ask Spencer Byrne-Seres about Likewise? Or LuckyLabNW?
- Russell contacted Keegan again to discuss possible involvement