← Revision 11 as of 2017-05-17 19:44:13
Revision 12 as of 2017-05-17 19:56:17
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 31:||Line 31:|
* Need to update VPN keys, 10 year expiry in August
* How should we better encrypt this key, ideally offline
* Re-do ssh host keys
* new salt for passwords
* All VPN hosts pointed at drei, can bring up on iris
- Note the earlier than usual start time!
Install the final MerakiMR24 at Fehrenbacher Hof, part of NodeGooseHollow
- Pick location for next weekly
- Node notes:
NodeWhet -- poke up Ted regarding finishing this installation
NodePioneerSquare -- access point is not reachable, email'd the hosts on Tuesday evening to check cables, power cycle if needed.
- Our 990N has been filed with the IRS
Your Item Here
- Node notes:
990N filed by RussellSenior, recreated account
- Digital Inclusion week last week, now a monthly meeting
- Brian Hockaday (former Steve Novick) now Governor Brown spokesperson?
- Can we have a meeting with Ted Wheeler (or representative) to discuss municipal networking? Possibly Steve Novick has some time?
Next week's meeting, workshop at Tomas' NodeWilshire
- Suggestion we anonymize client MAC address with private encryption key
- Need to update VPN keys, 10 year expiry in August
- How should we better encrypt this key, ideally offline
- Re-do ssh host keys
- new salt for passwords
- All VPN hosts pointed at drei, can bring up on iris