← Revision 10 as of 2017-08-09 21:06:44
Revision 11 as of 2017-08-09 21:23:52
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 33:||Line 33:|
* Discussion about Debian upgrade of Knod
* Discuss AnnualBoardMeeting with TedBrunner (need 30 day notice?)
- Russell brings sausages and buns, maybe we should fill growler(s) at Lucky Lab?
Carpool leaves from NodeLuckyLabNorth at 7pm
- Node notes:
NodeRerun -- plugged in a Meraki MR24 today, needs a 10-foot white ethernet to reach its final resting place, maybe will happen next Tuesday.
NodeEdison -- need to order hardware soonish
- Scrap disposal:
- Tomas has a bunch of circuit boards for Far West Fiber, in Tualatin, about 35lbs of boards worth $1.20/lb, and a similar weight of less valuable boards, worth about $0.15/lb.
- Russell took $100 of scrap aluminum to Metro Metals on Wednesday.
- Need to renew our Corporation by the 15th of August.
- Pick location for next weekly
Your Item Here
- Node notes:
NodeRerun - plugged back in, but needs a 10' white cable + set screw for MR24
NodeBeulaLand - Ladder onsite, but may still be difficult to get on roof (ladder construction +height suspect)
- may be an issue with extra ethernet left on roof, or entry into building issues
NodeFirstUnitarian - received $10 from Mary Vogel
- Cert expire on 8/3 caused tunnel issue with APU nodes, but no issue between hosts
Next week's meeting at NodeBillyRays possibly replace w/MR24, no contact, concern about MR24 coverage of patio
RussellSenior will renew Corporation by August 15th
- Discussion about Debian upgrade of Knod