Differences between revisions 1 and 2
Revision 1 as of 2017-12-05 15:02:16
Size: 613
Comment: add some agenda items
Revision 2 as of 2017-12-06 19:19:01
Size: 1499
Comment:
Deletions are marked like this. Additions are marked like this.
Line 4: Line 4:
'''Roll Call:''' Them<<BR>> '''Roll Call:''' RussellSenior,JasonBergstrom,SteveTree,AlexMcMaster<<BR>>
Line 18: Line 18:
 * None Yet  * Node notes:
  * NodeHawthorne - Ubuntu AP need to be able to connect (as ubiquity user), then re-flash and connect as client to VZA, unknown status of alix
  * NodeWorldCup - Russell will contact, possibly Steve can stop by
  * NodeEdison - Stephouse swapped out upstream for omni, but ended up handing out broadcast addr as IP to us, Russell temporarily configured static IP on node
  * NodeGreenNoise - JasonB stopped
  * NodePioneerSquare - Hope to hear from square management, but expect to have gap in service, so Russell will collect gear from SRG when they depart
 * Case studies on Community wireless networks - 3rd email, looking for release of revised text
 * Alex tested build process, a couple of needed packages were not mentioned.
 * Net Neutrality protest Thursday at Verizon store
 * Possible meeting next week at Yoko's?

Location: NodeSuzette (3342 SE Belmont St)
Date and Time: Wednesday, December 6, 2017, 6:30pm-8:00pm
Scribe: You
Roll Call: RussellSenior,JasonBergstrom,SteveTree,AlexMcMaster

Agenda

  • Pick location for next weekly
  • Node notes:
    • NodeEdison -- some trouble after some Stephouse rejiggering, resolved

    • NodeHawthorne -- still offline since February-ish 2016, but progress on getting access to the roof device

    • NodeWorldCup -- offline since Dec 3

  • Hand off a router for AlexMcMaster to play with

  • Your Item Here

Notes

  • Node notes:
    • NodeHawthorne - Ubuntu AP need to be able to connect (as ubiquity user), then re-flash and connect as client to VZA, unknown status of alix

    • NodeWorldCup - Russell will contact, possibly Steve can stop by

    • NodeEdison - Stephouse swapped out upstream for omni, but ended up handing out broadcast addr as IP to us, Russell temporarily configured static IP on node

    • NodeGreenNoise - JasonB stopped

    • NodePioneerSquare - Hope to hear from square management, but expect to have gap in service, so Russell will collect gear from SRG when they depart

  • Case studies on Community wireless networks - 3rd email, looking for release of revised text
  • Alex tested build process, a couple of needed packages were not mentioned.
  • Net Neutrality protest Thursday at Verizon store
  • Possible meeting next week at Yoko's?


[CategoryMeetingNotes]

WeeklyMeeting20171206 (last edited 2017-12-08 14:39:46 by RussellSenior)