← Revision 3 as of 2018-04-18 18:05:03
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 22:||Line 22:|
|* None Yet||
* Node notes:
* NodeLabrynth - Defunct, lawyers guns and money involved
* NodeSabin - Still non-anti-incommunicado
* Orange server md array names fixed, new vm created for KeeganQuinn
* AlexMcMaster and Russell collaborating on Peplink WINTI
- Pick location for next weekly
- Server upgrade report -- A new VM has been spun up for Keegan to run cwnmyr on (30GB disk space), purple-without-disks is in storage, everything perking along fine.
- Node notes:
- Municipal Broadband PDX news:
- Russell has requested a Communication with City Council, apparently on the agenda for May 30.
- Word spreading activities continuing through various mechanisms
- Alex (primarily) with some Russell help, working on JTAG, bootloader disassembly, and u-boot work on the Peplink WINTI board. Russell eventually located the work done back in September 2009, also pointed at some other resources, such as the linux kernel which has some existing support for the ks8695 CPU.
Russell playing with an EspressoBin (dual-core ARM64 CPU, mvebu, with mPCIe, USB3, USB2, SATA, metric-crapton of gpio), $50.
Your Item Here
- Node notes:
Orange server md array names fixed, new vm created for KeeganQuinn
AlexMcMaster and Russell collaborating on Peplink WINTI