← Revision 12 as of 2021-10-13 17:37:23
Revision 13 as of 2021-10-13 17:42:40
|Deletions are marked like this.||Additions are marked like this.|
|Line 26:||Line 26:|
|* Franchise agreement still in discussion for renewal at the end of the year|
- Pick location for next weekly
- Node notes:
NodeFirstUnitarian -- leaf host is back online after reconnecting ethernet cable, but a reboot (ringing a bell) caused the bell tower roof to lose the link, it needed a reboot too.
NodeWeidler -- recovered the last AP from the "office" on monday, currently a massage space, left the orange ethernet cable intact.
Ted wanted to discuss the FreeGeek servers on Ebay
Your Item Here
Russell tried to make offers on the FreeGeek servers, but not accepted at $600, and no longer listed
- Node notes:
NodeFirstUnitarian - Mary plans to cancel her Comcast service. Needed to connect PoE injector via ethernet to get node working, but still has power supply issue. Russell suggested she order both a power supply and ethernet cable.
- If nano loco is rebooted, Soekeris also needed to be rebooted
NodeWeidler - Russell was able to recover AP from office
- ISOC has another grant available, Russell will reapply with the block connectivity plan
- DIN had a get together last Friday that Russell went to
- Suggested to Russell there will be a job opening in the Technology department that he should apply for
- Drafting policy positions that will be pushed at the state level to benefit the city, ie push for more municipal broadband
- Franchise agreement still in discussion for renewal at the end of the year