Location: Stormbreaker Brewing, 832 N Beech Street
Date and Time: Wednesday, May 23, 2018, 6:30pm-8:00pm
Roll Call: Them
- Pick location for next weekly
- Node notes:
NodeKellogg -- Stephouse CPE device is having trouble with link negotiation with the alix2 (alix is 100Mbps, Mimosa CPE is gigabit), Tyler wants us to try swapping in a gigabit capable device, Russell prepped but hasn't installed a Netgear WNDR3800.
NodeLutz -- problems with link negotiation through an old 4-wire PoE injector, when (now) both ends are gigabit, replaced the PoE injector with a trendnet gigabit version and bought four more.
NodeCastle -- reflashed the rooftop ubiquiti bullet after complaints about lack of connectivity, previous image was from 2014.
- Debrief on Digital Inclusion Summit
- Debrief on Teardown
- Debrief on TA3M talk on monday
- Hillsdale library at 10:30am with pols regarding net neutrality
- June 13, a smart city session at city council
Ted and Russell should discuss ToorCamp logistics
- P.O. Box!
Your Item Here
- None Yet