Coffee Cellar : April 4. 2001
I arrived at the meeting late and did not get a good start on the minutes. Please feel free to add your notes and thoughts to this page for this meeting.
NigelBallard - VP Product Strategies for Cerulic, Inc. gave a presentation on Bluetooth.
- He had serveral Bluetooth items on hand for show and tell.
Logo concept was finalized and will be posted on OurLogo page.
MissionStatement brain storm
After the general meeting a few AntennaHeads remained to discuss the mission statement.
- Here is a list of phrases that I recorded.
- public good
- broad band
- by passing local loop charges
- building physical community
- bringing community together
- personal connections through technology
- organically grown networking
- hydroponic networking
- stimulate communication
- bringing the world to your community
- making the internet local
- bridging the digital divide
- geeks who love technology and want to share it.
- Bringing dirversity home
- The www is a big place and we want to make it local
- Grass roots community building through empowering wireless.
- Empowering grass roots community building
- Connect locally and cruise globally.
- Co operative networking
- Community nectworking
- Advanced communication networking
- Community stream with the flow
Well that's all for now. I apologize for not having a complete set of notes. I'll try to be on time for the next meeting. I want to thank the folks at the CoffeeCellar for staying open late for us straglers. I really enjoyed the atmosphere and the weather was nice.
One of the things that I keep hearing at our meetings is that it is great to be able to share ideas about this technogoly face to face without using the technology.