Date and Time: Wednesday, April 25, 2018, 6:30-8:00 p.m.
Roll Call: RussellSenior,JasonBergstrom,NoahFontes,SteveTree,MatthewKlug,TomasKuchta
- Annual filings (due May 15, I think):
- IRS 990 e-postcard
- Oregon CT-12
- Renew post office box
- Can someone sit in on the Electronic Frontier Alliance monthly call on Thursday at 6pm? Russell, who totally would, has an unfortunate conflict
- Node notes:
NodeSabin -- another week in the hall-of-shame
Russell has petulantly requested ubnt.com's u-boot source code, which they are obligated to provide under the GNU GPL, has been denied previously, this time sent to email@example.com. GPL violators--
Russell going to LinuxFestNW this weekend, will talk to a fellow working on muni-fiber in Bellingham amongst others
- Pick location for weekly
- Annual filings (May 15)
JasonBergstrom will review Oregon CT-12, Russell will write check next week.
- EFA call 6-7pm Thursday, Noah or Ted will attend.
- Russell will be at Sewer Soc-ialists meeting 2249 E. Burnside
RussellSenior will be at LinuxFestNW this coming weekend.
- Next week's meeting is suggested to be at Wayfinder, in Produce Row)
- Ubiquiti still not publishing src for their u-boot, Russell has received the first download
- May of 2020 first year for Citizen Initiative
- Russell's TF3M talk is Municipal Broadband