Location: Roots Organic Brewing
Date and Time: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 6:30pm-8:00pm
Roll Call: MarinoDuregon, SamChurchill, RussellSenior, GregMoore, MichaelWeinberg, ChristopherChen, MikeConnors, SteveTree
- Pick location for next weekly
- Russell Reports on Latest Developments With:
- Portland Housing Authority
- Allocations of Skypilots to Hackers
- Pending Agreement with City
Your Item Here
- Marino took notes, Chris has notes, hopefully he'll fill in here.
- We were bumped from our meeting location by some wild fish group, without any advanced warning.
- Russell and Michael note that Chris is not yet signed up on the PTP account
- Michael reminds Russell to generate a list of 2009 donors to receive acknowledgement letters.
- We apparently lost our speaker when (maybe?) he showed up to find the room occupied and was told by bar staff that the meeting was cancelled or something.
- Russell reported on meetings with potential node hosts and skypilot redeployment partners
GregMoore reported that he intended to hit up the Woodstock groups (neighborhood and business district) next week to pitch the idea of building a wifi network there.
- Russell reported on two future meetings he's planning to attend.
- Russell reported on his wiring fun at Mississippi Ballroom (inside) to try to get better signal to people inside the building. Will be going back on Thursday to try to wrap up.
SamChurchill reported on the CrisisCampPDX meeting last weekend
- (add more details please)