Date and Time: Wednesday, October 28, 2015, 6:30-8:00 p.m.
Roll Call: RussellSenior,SteveTree,KeeganQuinn,TedBrunner,JasonBergstrom
Video from OpenSourceBridge2014 finally available: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK4M41DHclc
- Node notes:
NodeMississippi hardware prep
- NodeLuckyLabSW issues
- Upcoming meeting with a local school district
<your agenda item here>
- NodeLuckyLabSW had vendor issues with the Micros server, resolved by re-install of Windows.
NodeLuckyLab is still on Clearwire, will transition to Comcast this week or next.
- Wiki vandalism, Russell rolled a page back. May be other pages with issues?
RussellSenior and TedBrunner will talk with Reynolds HS people around the next Digital Divide meeting.
Russell and Jason did reconnaissance on NodeKellogg and started assembly of the enclosure for NodeMississippi.
Next week's meeting will be at NodeBitHouse.
- Opened Freifunk Press Pack, distributed stickers and goods. Danke!
- This weekend looks wet, so no expected installs. Jason is tied up 9-noon 11/7.