- Node notes:
NodeSunnysidePark -- still down, no word back from the geo-engineering business property owner
NodeArborLodge -- they seem happy, no further word from them
NodeEcotrust -- no word back from them, trying to contact them again
NodeStreetRoots -- have not received funds (should check the po box) for hardware upgrade
NodeGilead -- also not plugged in yet, supplied in July/Aug-ish, pinged again.
NodeAnkenyTap -- still need to schedule a time to at least recover the node's ssh configuration, if not run cable.
- Ted debrief on EFA call?
- UBIFS problem is still unresolved, have taken a few runs at getting 4.19-rc4 building in order to test whether upstream ubifs+overlayfs might have fixed the problem already.
- Cacti is still not reporting uptime
- A pared-down splash page version?
Need to add TedBrunner to access for the bank account so the treasurer can assess funds
- Ted attended the last EFA call. 70 minutes, 15 checkins.
- Concern about kiosks in NYC (Free WIFI!, concern about tracking)
- Texas - Conference of people interested in EFF issues
- Georgia - Athens? trying to recruit members
- Nash in Portland Oct.
- Ted covered Russell's Municipal Broadband Revival tour, Ammon and Hillsboro (new housing)
- Municipal Broadband Elevator Pitch - models discussed
- Mastodon - social media aggregator/connector
- Activity Pub - content distribution
- Security for journalists
- Hiring advocates in SF
- Allies page
- Russell is in Hood River Oct. 18-19 for a conference
- Node notes:
NodeLuckyLab - AP2 still not on net - Russell re-plugged AP end and it came back. Term looked OK.
NodeSunnysidePark - no contact yet from geo firm - but discussed antenna
NodeArborLodge - Graphs look OK, no need for AP at at time
NodeEcotrust - no contact yet, Russell will talk to Sam
NodeStreetRoots - $170 should be coming, but Russell hasn't checked PO box
NodeSabin - still not plugged in
NodeGilead - still not plugged in, but communicating w/us
NodeAnkenyTap - Not sure if moving to NW?
Next week's meeting - NodeBitHouse
- Splash Page trimming?
- Russell poked a bit at the uptime issue in cacti, some action with SNMP directly.
- Should we re-engage on Mississippi?
- Intel Innovation Fellows - person offered is not a great match