- Started with a nightly snapshot of the Moin 1.1 code base (28 June 2002)
- Made extensive use of title1, title2, html_head, page_footer1 and page_footer2 variables.
Changed lots of CSS stuff based on Eric Meyer's complex spiral CSS demo (and actually used some of the devolved complex spiral stuff.
Brutalized MoinMoin/wikiutil.py to remove and change the order of stuff.
Removed the printing of the logo (because I still wanted the old logo to show up in the RSS feed which requires that the logo_string is defined in moin_config.py.
- Removed the navibar in favor of the CSS based one on the left.
- Removed the wiki icons because user feedback showed that almost all users were overwhelmed by the amount of options on the default page. Inserted simple text links instead at the top of the wiki page.
Changed the printing of UserPreferences so it could be included in the wiki icon navigation list.
- More ...
Still To Do:
- Setup different page views depending on if the user is logged in or not (users who aren't logged in get a simpler interface)
- Move the message bar below the the text nav bar so messages don't interupt
Fix the title and clean up the mixture of MoinMoin and the new CSS.
- Get edit/refresh/diff/info etc links working.
- Add categories/topic to left hand bar.
- Tweak CSS to get maximal content size (reduce margins, make left hand bar smaller).
Figure out a way to make RecentChanges comments look right (maybe put comments in their own tr/td line?)
- Get the logo for the background image with the fat black border and do everything possible to reduce their size.
- Figure out a way to make the H1 bars not change grey halfway through.
- Get plugins/actions setup.
- Clean up wiki page footer (actions/searching etc).